Sunday, March 14, 2010

Gromit's responsibilities

I'm Gromit and I help Marilyn and John both at home and away. Here are some photos of me at work.

I helped knit socks for Marilyn's great-niece, Wren.

I shoveled snow MANY times this winter.

Here I am jumping into Marilyn's bag as she was getting ready to go to a conference. I stayed with her personal items while she gave a presentation.

I also help Marilyn when she grades the college students' assignments.

With my help on the taxes, John and Marilyn got a refund!

I help Marilyn charge and sync her iPod Touch. Sometimes I get to play games, check to see if Rover has sent me an e-mail, or listen to an audio book.

I helped John get this Kindle for Marilyn just before Valentine's Day. When she is at work, I get to read it! We both just finished a book about the Camino de Santiago de Compostella. Hmm. I wonder if she wants to go there... if she does, she'd better take me!

While in Florida I supervised John and his dad while they did some plumbing work.

I even help Marilyn buy cards for John. These were for Valentine's Day.

As you can see, I am quite busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment